Powerful Miracle Healing Prayer Requests for Free

One of my favorite days doing open-air evangelism in YWAM(Youth With A Mission) was at a high school, because the entire school was changed that day! Regardless that I’m not in YWAM anymore. I will tell this story to encourage your faith! Just a week after, I encountered a healing prayer requests that I can never forget!

It was in the middle of nowhere on some island in the Philippines where we went to evangelize. We went inside this small school of about 200 students to entertain them with godly skits and testimonies. Right after I gave my testimony on how precious my God is and how He saved a drug dealer like me, I gave the call to accept Jesus as Lord. Nobody was more amazed than I was when I saw 30+ hands go up, and then the whole school stood up. The entire 1st and 2nd year of high school said the prayer of salvation. Half of the students said that was their first time praying to put Christ as Lord over their lives. At this moment, I knew the heavens were shaking as it’s written that the angels are rejoicing over one sinner when they repent! How about a hundred!

Healing Prayer Requests to Save Our Souls

Though as amazing as open air is when it’s properly executed, it doesn’t compare to the impact you can make on one’s life when you personally go to them at their home. There were some hiccups that have happened when I tried to go without first asking God where to go, but with God, lives would be changed every time. At one point it seemed that everyday 1-5 would get saved when we went from house to house. Yes, rejections would come, but I’d rather try to obey God and fail; rather than not obey God at all, and never do anything for His Glory!

Half way through our outreach through the Visayas region; God really began to pour His Spirit upon me. My only concern was to evangelize house to house. Compassion had brewed up inside of me for the lost; especially those in the Philippines who were trying to get to God by achieving sanctification through good works. “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saves us” -Titus 3:5 I put my eyes on God to get some evangelism training which I am forever grateful, and so are many others!

Powerful Healing Prayer to Save Our Bodies

During one of my ventures to evangelize, I encountered some Christians who blessed me with a bucket full of fresh oysters! I really felt so blessed with all those oysters, but little did I know; I’d be more blessed 20minutes after! Just after eating some snacks and trying to make small talk with the translator; the family asked for prayer. I then asked the father of the house what they wanted prayer for. He said, “For my family, for many of them are lost”. The father went on about how his brother is so lost and confused. I insisted twice, “what else?” He said “nothing” each time. His wife on the other hand pointed right back at him and started speaking in an unknown tongue. At this very moment God gave me a revelation that his back is in pain. While it was getting translated back to me what the gentleman was saying, I was convinced his back was in pain.

Sure enough he said, “My back is in pain, for years”. I told him, “God told me your back is in pain, He’s going to heal you!” Then said, “I’m going to pray for your family, and then for your back”. I asked him how much pain is it in, he replied, “My back is at a pain level of 8; zero not being painful and ten being the worst pain”. That short 5-minute prayer will never be forgotten. For I looked upon this grown man’s face as his eyes watered up. Then it was translated to me that all the pain was gone. Glory goes to God, as this prayer for healing was a huge step in faith on my part, which resulted in more confidence in God’s character to heal and break bondages.

Your Prayer Requests!

Had that man not asked, then he would’ve never experience the healing touch of God! I challenge you to ask as well! Don’t ask me but ask God, I’m only an instrument which is nothing without the Player holding the instrument. You can try to achieve your sanctification through good works, but you and I know you’ll never make it. It’s only by the blood of Jesus which you can come to boldly ask God anything, because you are heirs with Christ. Go ahead and ask with faith! Be fervent and don’t give up as persistence is faith.

Comments

1. sheeba says:

I request for miracle prayers and healings as for my fiance is not communicating with me. I want him to communciate with me wherever he is and keep up the commitment made to me. Will there be a life together with him.

• Sheeba,

I bless your future husband. May he always put God first so that the love between you will be that of God’s will. I know it’s easier said than done, but focus your eyes on Jesus and He will “add all these things unto you”. ;)

2. Jennifer C. says:

Hi there Justin,
    I am 39 and lost my job 2 years back due to epilepsy issues. Now I want that very same job to come back to me as it is good for stability ,. Since there is a age criteria for my type, I am not able to get suitable jobs. Pls. pray for me.In Jesus Name, Thanks

• Thank you Lord for sending that job to Jennifer! I break any lies that set themselves above your authority. You are a good God who knows how to give us good gives. Us being evil know how to give our children good gifts…how much more will you bless us? Thank you Father that Your word doesn’t return voice and that Jennifer is more than blessed with work and in her body! No more epilepsy in the name of Jesus!

3. Kerry says:

My little baby nephew (Omari, Jr.) is having a Christening ceremony on Sunday September 8, 2013. His father is an angry person with negativity and aggression. He even kicked the door off the hinges last week on the baby’s 1rst bday. Please don’t his father (Omari) ruin this special day. Please let him act decent and proper. Please remove all the evil and hatred he has in his heart and find God so he can be a better man in Jesus name Amen.

• Father I stand in the gap of Omari, and ask that you forgive him of anger and resentment. I ask that you bless him with abundance and that Your love would draw him back to repentance! Thank you Lord that the chains are broken now in Jesus name!

4. john says:

Praying today for financial wisdom for breakthrough/increase and for divine appointment for a mate(proverbs 18:22). Thank you.

• It is as you’ve said. I thank you Lord for that special lady for John. Thank you that she is the precious ruby talked about in Your Word. God bless the marriage with fruit that overcomes their storehouse as they bless the poor in need! Your Word… will come to pass O Lord!

5. Rick says:

My mother Mary has been in Hospice several months and was stable but not really improving. She got worse 5 days ago and they told us she’s now in the final stages of life. Doctors say she has no life threatening illness keeping her from improving but she’s just lost the will to live and given up trying to get better. Her family is praying for a miracle, standing by her and doing everything humanly possible to encourage, support and urge her to eat and fight harder but her spirit isn’t willing. She’s always been a fighter and taught us all to never, ever give up while there’s the smallest chance of life left so we’re doing just that because she truly has so much to live for. Today, Sunday 2/2/2014, they told us she’s not responding and won’t wake up and it could be 24 hours to a week is all the time she has left.
    Urgent prayer is our only hope now and faith that God will heal her mind, body and spirit. Please pray for her life to be saved with a full recovery and to return to her the belief she has everything to live for and the will to live and work to get her life back. Thank you for all your prayers and may God bless.

• Hi Rick,

My heart is broken for your mother and family. I’ve said a prayer for you all and know God can work even with the most impossible situations. Yes, it rains on both the just and unjust; trials fall on us all. But God can deliver! He is willing! Continue to be the light to all of your family and never stop praying for those who are in need. I wrote something that you should read… http://justingilpin.com/can-god-use-me-to-heal-the-sick

Keep in touch! God bless!

6. paulina says:

I would like to ask you to pray for me. I’m not in my best moment. I’m sick, a year ago I was discovered an OCD. This is a terrible illness, Love you very much :)

• Dear Paulina,

My prayer was that God heal you of that now in the name of Jesus! My doctor discovered I wouldn’t ever walk upstairs again, but God had a different report to share. No doctor is perfect, but I can point you to the One who is accurate every time and does want to heal! Blessings!

7. paulina says:

Dear lord help my body, soul and mind. In this difficult times

8. maria says:

Please pray for my son recovery from addition to drugs,pray for his rebulding his life without drugs to get his life on right path of life and find peace and hope for better future.Please pray for my son to stop taking drugs and start live his life.Please God help my son ,Please Jesus heal my son from his addiction.Our Mother of God please help my son with his struggle and give him a straight to stop his cravings and win the war with drugs.Thank you God

• Hi Maria,

I too struggled with this once upon a time, but the Lord did set me free in a powerful way and can be read here. God hears our prayers and will honor them. I pray for conviction and the love of the Father to fall upon your son! No weapon has over taken your son in Jesus name! Chains of addiction be broken now in Jesus name!

9. Beverly says:

Please Pray over The Clark Family! Please pray that God watches over us… Guide us to stay on the right path, Protect us, and Bless us indeed!!! Please Lord give us “Favor”!!! ~*Amen*~

• Father I ask that you have Your will be done in Beverly’s life and with the Clark family! I come against anything that is being done that is not Your will Lord! I declare for peace and favor upon all their lives and wisdom to walk in clarity over the trials they face. God I ask that You show them all the authority they have over the evil one who comes to steal, kill, and destroy their lives. For they still have purpose as they are breathing! Thank you Lord for everything in Your name Jesus, Amen!

10. Ryan says:

Father, I have been going through serious spiritual warfare on my mind. I have been having problems with my girlfriend. I pray that my life will change so that I can be back in her life. Her dad wants to like me but does not. I pray that her hearts and her families hearts are changed and come to know you more. I also pray that a Hindu man leaves my life. He is putting serious attacks on my life and he needs to change. Bad company currups good morals. Finally I pray that my life will change if I can return to my old church. I pray this all in Jesus name by the power of the blood that was shed for me. I pray this in Jesus name amen.

• God, thank you for Ryan’s heart that is steering towards You! I agree with his pray and ask for Your hand to guide his every step, as that is Your will! May it be done and may he walk with clarity, purpose, and peace! No good thing do You withhold from those who are righteous Lord! Thanks for always being so good even when we can’t see it. All good and perfect gifts come from You Lord! To You will our eyes seek for! In Your name Jesus we pray, Amen!

11. se says:

hi justin
    i dont how to express my sadness which has deepen upto my soul, since long i didnt smile ,always thinking what will happen if my misdeeds/frauds come out public ally , whole life will behind ……………b……………a ………….r… before anything adversely happen i pray god to call me , but that too not happening , i have no daring to kill myself , a day is like year , not sleeping always worrying- tense- guilt , please pray for me my life end naturally as early as possible otherwise unnatural way i have to………………….

• Hi Se,

My prayer is that you do experience God in a real way. For He does care and is a personal God who gives unconditionally, including His love. That is contrary to the way we think, but the fact is we would never be able to deserve to come into His presence as we are sinners. God is holy and sin separates us from Him and that is why Jesus had to die in place of us. If you haven’t read how I found Christ as I wanted to have a early death as well. It took me awhile to figure out how to accept Jesus as Lord of my life and my thoughts, but once I let God take over, peace flooded my life from every direction and I’ve never been the same!

God I ask as this one seeks after you, they will find You! For it is a promise in Your Word, that if we “draw close to you, You draw close to us” James 4:8. Remove any thoughts that exults it’s name above Yours Lord! I speak with the authority You’ve given to command these lies/mountains to be cast into the sea! Be gone now in Jesus name! I bless with peace and joy which is the opposite of fear. In your precious name I pray Jesus, Amen!

12. rose says:

May Jesus be praised… Please pray for my marriage to Thomas. Past 2 years his parents are postponing our marriage….I’m 27, he’s 32..its really a big tension for my parents since i have two sisters after me. Thomas is nt bold … please pray that his family accepts us and get us married.awaiting your reply

• Rose,

Jesus is too be praised both during the good times and the bad! Without a test coming in your life you won’t have a testimony of overcoming. Though I can’t relate to this, I know Jesus understands the entire situation and will bring light to it. Be encouraged as He hears our prayers and is working always to mold us into His image.

God I ask that you strengthen Rose and Thomas as this time, that they can say in their weakness you are strong! Father, continue to reveal the identity of who Thomas is in Your eyes! Without this so much in life will be confusing. With our eyes focused on You, everything becomes clear, and trials don’t shake our faith. Lord thank you for everything! Thank you for hearing our prayers! In Your precious name Jesus we pray, Amen!